Crown to Crown
18 and over England Athletic affiliated (attached) entry fee – £2.50 (note: you only need to be a member of an England Athletics affiliated club not personally affiliated
- 18 and over England Athletic affiliated (attached) entry fee – £2.50 (note: you only need to be a member of an England Athletics affiliated club not personally affiliated to receive this discount)
- 18 and over England Athletic unaffiliated (unattached) entry fee – £4.50
- 12 to 17 entry fee £1.50
- No children under 12 (under EA rules under 12 only permitted to run up to 3k)
- No canicross/dogs
- No pushchairs
- No headphones unless bone conductive
- All age groups start at the same time, one mass start
The start and finish are located at Westley Heights Country Park at the rear of the Miller & Carter (Crown) Public House, Langdon Hills. Limited parking is available: please DO NOT park in the Miller & Carter Pub car park. Please also allow plenty of time to park (this may involve a short 10 minute walk if the main car park is full) and allow plenty of time to collect your number (we will be starting the race promptly at 7:30pm).
Toilets are available, but there are no showers or changing facilities (we suggest you bring a spare toilet roll just in case!).
The route will have Marshalls for safety and to ensure you follow the route and a tail runner to ensure we don’t lose anyone. Please listen to and adhere to any instructions from the volunteers and marshals, they are there for your safety.
First Aid will be provided and a defib available.
All standards are welcome, but due to TRA and England Athletics maximum distance requirements for children, no children under the age of 12 are permitted to run.
(Wednesday) 19:30 - 20:30
Westley Heights, Langdon Hills