BBAC’s Performance Academy is delighted to announce our Winter Pole Vault Camp in association with Pole Vault Coach Beth Harris.
February 18th will be the Brentwood Beagles Inaugural Pole Vault Camp. Tickets for this event are priced at £20.00 per athlete.
Beth is a multi-award winning coach who has previously been the Lead Pole Vault Coach for the British Athletics DiSE (AASE) Programme National Camps, and has been Team Coach for England Athletics Pole Vault Team on a number of occasions. Beth has also presented on the England Athletics National Coach Development Programme for PV and was part of the video development team for both the England Athletics and Teach PE Pole Vault content.
Having coached junior athletes to more than 28 championship podium finishes along with International Youth and Junior representation; Beth fully understands the challenges of committing quality time to developing the skills necessary to perform at the top.
This camp is designed for young PV athletes seeking to enhance their current skills and abilities and to learn more about becoming a champion Pole Vaulter.
If you have specific areas for development that you would like to discuss, you are invited to send these via email after registering for a ticket. You should also consider including links to any videos of your performances to aid with Beth’s planning of the session.
- You MUST have or be able to obtain your own Pole(s) for this event.
- Numbers will be strictly limited.
- Brentwood Beagles Athletics Club are subsiding the cost of this activity to make it affordable and accessible to all interested athletes and so ticketing will be on a strictly first come first served basis.
- You are invited to bring your own coach with you if you would like to discuss training programmes and specific coaching activities with Beth on the day.
- The event will take place indoors at Chelmsford Athletics & Sports Centre
Personal coaches are encouraged to attend and observe the session. They will also have the opportunity to ask the lead coach questions after the session.
Location: Chelmsford Athletics & Sports Centre
Date: 18th February 2023 12:30 – 15:00
Note: Also present during the Pole Vault Camp will be representatives from US Sports Scholarships Track & Field Team and they will be on hand to answer questions regarding training and studying in the USA.
If places are showing as ‘not available’, we have sold out, please contact us here to register on our waitlist for cancellations.
BBAC members should speak to or contact their coach about attending the Pole Vault Camp as the fee is further discounted for Beagles’ athletes.